Grease is the Word

Why is it that no matter how many times you watch Grease, it never gets old? Even though we do??

VH1 has had it playing the past few days. Riley loves Grease!! She watched it the other night & is watching it again today.

Her favorite part is when Frankie Valli sings Beauty School Dropout. She loves the parts where he sings ~


Beauty school dropout,
No graduation day for you.

Beauty school dropout,

Missed your midterms and flunked shampoo!


And


Well they couldn't teach you anything,

You think you're such a looker,

But no customer would go to you unless she was a hooker!


She & Savannah also love to sing 'We Go Together'.


Still, after 20 some odd years, I have no idea what they're saying besides "we'll always be together".


The girls have the gibberish down pat!


I guess I could always look up the lyrics.


If I really cared to know them.


So far no one has begun dancing in the livingroom!!

Then I did a little Q&A ~

Pretty much knowing the answer {Rizzo}, I asked Savvy if they did Grease for the school musical, who would she like to play.


I was right.
She said Rizzo!

Riley on the other hand, does not want to be in any school musical....


No comments:

Post a Comment